In this article, I will be providing you with some basic tennis tips that will help you improve your game. These tips are very simple and easy to implement. They are also very effective. You may not see results immediately but they will definitely start to show after a few weeks of consistent practice.
1. The first thing that you need to do when playing tennis is to keep your head still. It’s important that you do not move your head around too much during the game. This is because if you do, you will not be able to follow the ball very well. Your eyes should be fixed at the ball all the time. This is very important in order for you to be able to hit the ball effectively.
2. The next tip is to keep your eyes open during the game. If you close your eyes, you will be unable to see the ball very well. You should keep your eyes open at all times.
3. The third tip is to watch the ball before hitting it. You should try to watch the ball as it comes towards you. You should make sure that you get the timing right so that you can hit the ball at just the right moment.
4. The fourth tip is to keep your back straight. When you play tennis, you should always stand straight and tall. This is important because it will allow you to have better control over your body.
5. The fifth tip is to use the entire surface of the racket. When you play tennis, the racket should be used like a whip. You should swing the racket from side to side and up and down. This will give you more power and force.
6. The sixth tip is to use the inside part of the racket. When you hit the ball, you should always aim for the inside part of the racket.