Tennis is one of the most popular sports in the world. It is also one of the easiest to learn and master. If you want to become a great player, there are several things that you need to know about the game.
1. The first thing that you need to know is how to hit the ball. You can use different techniques to hit the ball. One of the best ways to hit the ball is by using your backhand. This technique requires that you hit the ball with your racket at an angle so that it will go into the court. Another way to hit the ball is by hitting it straight. You can use this technique if you want to hit the ball hard.
2. The next thing that you need to know about tennis is how to return the ball. You should always hit the ball when you are in the right position. When you are in the right position, you should be able to see the ball coming towards you. You should then move your racket to the place where you think that the ball will land. If you hit the ball too early, you may lose the point.
3. The next thing that you have to learn about tennis is how to serve. To serve, you should stand with your feet together and place your racket in front of you. You should then lift up your arm and hit the ball towards the net. You should not hold the racket too high or too low.
4. The next thing that you should know about tennis is how to volley. To volley, you should stand with your racket behind you. You should then swing your racket forward and hit the ball towards the opponent’s side.
5. The last thing that you should know about the game is how to play defense. When playing defense, you should move your racket forward to hit the ball. You should also move your racket backwards to hit the ball. You do not have to hit the ball when you are moving backwards.
Learning all these things will help you to become a better player. You should practice them every day.